-
October 19th, 2004, 03:27 AM
#691
Inactive Member
doncha remember the valkyrie pic i posted? the UBER cute girl with one red eye and one blue eye? and a beautiful white gown with a pretty leaf shaped tiara-like headware? and the lance? and the flowing golden hair?????? *____*
-
October 19th, 2004, 03:30 AM
#692
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh, yeah, o'course ^_^;;; okay, I understand how you feel xD, just keep admiring... don't wanna disturb lolz
-
October 19th, 2004, 03:33 AM
#693
Inactive Member
yea her... gah i love her XD
-
October 19th, 2004, 06:34 PM
#694
Inactive Member
oh your god indeed
by the way heres the screenshot finally
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11562809/
-
October 20th, 2004, 03:11 AM
#695
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh my god [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2004, 11:02 AM
#696
Senior Hostboard Member
I have a god? Hmmmmmm, donno, maybe. ^_^
-
October 20th, 2004, 11:41 AM
#697
HB Forum Owner
Nice!
IRT HK: Depends, ?Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of Science or a dose of common sense?. But I had 100? under my desk and I didn't know, so maybe I do have a god too; in that case he must be using his omnipresence to be in every girl's panties, and he's not taking pics for me becuase he's such a bastard, being my god and all.
-
October 20th, 2004, 01:22 PM
#698
Inactive Member
wups forgot to cut out that big white area on bottom...... owell lol
-
October 20th, 2004, 01:32 PM
#699
Senior Hostboard Member
I found some more awesome cute/sexy BGs, hesitating on putting on a new one... [img]confused.gif[/img] but my two chiks are so beautiful...
-
October 20th, 2004, 01:35 PM
#700
Inactive Member
yea keep that one for a while longer, its too good like mine XD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks